Saturday, May 11, 2013

Time Flies... When you are Building a Tiny House!

Well it has been over a week since I posted last. Trust me, I have not been slacking! My fellow classmates in our Tiny House Class are fast learners and even faster builders.
 
By the end of last week we had completed two walls and the floor.
 

This week we did a lot of class work, lecture, and tiny house designing. Despite our long list or achieve-ments we still managed to finish the cut list for the last two walls, cut and completely frame the third wall, run through the tiny house roofing options, and get some hand's on experience making homemade cedar shingles!
 

I am having a hard time keeping up with the efficiency of my peers in the shop. It seems like they are so efficient that they are cutting and framing my cut lists faster than I can make them!

  East Wall
 
Mark Lecturing

No comments:

Post a Comment