Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Laundry in the MicroMansion

Laundry has been a long research process over the past year. Of everything I looked into I really loved the combination, compact washer-drier unit. Unfortunately with our budget the $1200-2000 price tag is currently out of the question.

After hours of online searching I ended up ordering a WonderWash and a Spin Dry. I love the WonderWash. It does a good job cleaning and I found our melted refrigeration ice is a great recycled source for our laundry water. Unfortunately once we established our daily rituals I found that there is not enough space to easily set up the WonderWash for clothes cleaning, the MM is just too small. So we have been taking weekly trips to the laundromat in town and I must say I really have enjoyed the extra family time with the kids.

I haven't had the opportunity to use the Spin Dry yet, which does run from electric power. I am very much looking forward to trying it out once we get into our larger Tiny House!

No comments:

Post a Comment